Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Balm

Hybrid View

Tiger Balm

Does this stuff really work?! what do you guys and gals use it for? Seriously, I have never used it and have heard a lot about it...does it really work?

Works great. I use it to warm up sore muscles and ligaments. Use the Ultra kind since it doesn't stain.
    JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Tiger Balm is great for warming up sore muscles. If you're really hurting, get Deep Heat. It will burn like hell at first and you'll have to convince yourself not to wash it off. But man, when it kicks in, there's nothing better.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Oh, and take extra care not to get it on your no no place.

JWT
    If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

trust JWT on this one. my girlfriend got some icy hot on my berries once, and good god, that was one of the worst moments of my life.

but yeah. i've had a sore shoulder for a week now, and every time i'm going to use it for something decent, i balm it up a little first.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

As opposed to when your using it for something indecent?

JWT

No pain no gain.

Tiger Balm

How do you guys and gals use Tiger Balm?

Kind of like Deep Heat?

Is it used to numb or soothe muscle pain?

Come on!!

Yes, I use it to relax sore and tight muscles and joints.

JWT

I was going to make a dirty joke about lubrication and my mouth JWT but I don't think that's appropriate anymore.

tigerbalm = a535

use it the same way.

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Listen to me scotty1, and beware, I speak from experience.

Never, never, ever, get tiger balm near your genitals, never.

Ever.

If you do, you will understand why no joke about tiger balm and sex can be, in any way, amusing.

JWT

Post Tiger Balm

Ingredients
    10 drops essential oil of peppermint
    10 drops essential oil of eucalyptus
    5 drops essential oil of clove
    60 ml extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
    15 g beeswax

Heat olive oil and beeswax in a double-boiler over low heat. Stir until wax is melted. Remove from heat. Stir in essential oils, and pour into small glass or metal containers to cool.

Your opinion please.

be nice for a shoulder rub from the wife.

melt some camphor crystals into that!
    Kung Fu is good for you.