Thread: Video: Controlled Sparring Demo by the Chief Instructor of AYZYIM

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Aha, I get it now!

TGY, congratulations! People fear and resent you, and hold on to their grudges for years! You could use that as an advert or something.
    You think too highly of TGY. We have already forgotten him until he reminded us on this thread. Actually, I was surprised that he mentioned this incident. He should try to hide the fact that he had misjudged (or bad-mouthed out of jealousy?) the Xingyiquan video.
    Last edited by suddenflower; 08-15-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Aha, I get it now!
    TGY, congratulations! People fear and resent you, and hold on to their grudges for years!
    then it would appear that my work here is done...

LOL at Bible quotes never being used in a condescending manner! Also, if this thread is going where I next think it is, I'd better go stock up on munchies!
    I'd head over to Costco if I were you...

Maybe it's not that I think too highly of an educated, practicing Osteopath who appears to be as much into the correct bio-physiological aspects of CMA as the combative aspects;
    you are too kind sir, but I should correct you that I am not an osteopath, I am a PT who treats from an osteopathic perspective (although I did do 2 years post-graduate work towards an osteo doctoral degree - however, I left the school when I realized that the Director was more interested in having students as fawning groupies than independent thinkers...hmmm...);
    may I say that, based on your posts over the years, I would count as very fortunate any patient who happens across your doorstep;
    (oh, and BTW, speaking of patients, here's a little "walk-in patient" humor that I threw together that you should be able to relate to and may find amusing: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6862809/)

maybe it's that I think so little of the videos posted, the arguments supporting them, and the groupthink replies.
    you always were a killjoy, what with your "logic" and all that;

Why? Is that what you would do, if you felt you had made a mistake? Try to hide it from yourself and others? That's a stupid life method, in my opinion.
    really, like as if some how I am ashamed of what I posted (although I think they have me confused with some of the other more vocal critics on that thread)

As to the projected Jealousy... there's nothing to be jealous about! Unless you mean the number of views on your video, which have nothing to do with the number of likes, and more to do with the words in the title - which, if you do, tells us a lot about your preoccupation with popularity and image more so than TGY's actual feelings.
    I'll bet you a kick in the face that he doesn't give a f*ck.
    oh no, I do care - very deeply and profoundly, I am so preoccupied with them that for 3 years I have been waiting patiently for their return so that I could redeem my crass error and...
    nah, your right, I don't give a fu(k;
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 08-15-2010 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I...that...is...we...will...obey...our...Scottish...masters...and... overlords...
    Exxxxxxxaaaaaaccccctttllllyyyyyy!!!!!!

Now jump on one leg and bark like a chicken!!

Quote Originally Posted by grncastle View Post
    What do you expect me to say? Argue back and forth every single point with you?
    Ummmm! Isn't that just what you ARE doing?

You were offered to make comparison via video or something.
    Can't you see there is no need to make a comparison video. The skills demonstrated in the above video are so poor on the part of both parties it is embarrassing to watch. The sad thing is, there are apparently people like you who think its the cat's meow!

The only thing more embarrassing than the video is there are people like you who think they can defend it!

Really, I am not trying to be mean, but wake up!

As I said at the start, you talk too much. You're so concerned about arguing back every single sentence, reply to every detail, editing as you please to cover tracks, and more. Your paradigm of thought is stuck in words. I can reply as little or as much as I want with little thought and it validates my point all the same.
    tee hee.....tee hee!!!!

You can't compete with tgy in foolishness, erudition, argumentation, presentation of information......

Give it up! You are the one looking like the dimwit here!

Anyone viewing this thread can see how egotistical and vain you are.
    Actually that is exactly what you are looking like, not tgy! You are WAY out of your depth here. I would quit while at least your nose is still above water!

what are you talking about? now you are spectacubating - spectacubator alert, spectacubator alert, calling all Scott Browns!
    I showed up with my fire extinguisher, but I couldn't help putting on my tin foil hat and throwing more fuel on the fire!!!

should I try to think in pretty pictures like you do?
    Everyone likes pretty pictures.....where's sanjuro when we need him??

More words count less

grncastle,

Sir, I have no comment either way on the video, but if what thier saying is bothering you so much, just let it go and stop posting, or post something that will prove what your doing... Even a steady wind cannot blow forever, best to just hold fast to the void... Or hold on to the fact your saying your right, and drag on the bashing further....

Very good tiaji1983. You understand