Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rogue moderator?

It's one he11 of a day on the forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    It's one he11 of a day on the forum!!!
    It's a new day, still got some dew on it too!

*sabres rattle, keyboards click*
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Ah, be more happy. I see. That is some solid advice right there. This is why I can take you so seriously, because of wisdom like this.

An education, got it? But what sort of education? What level is sufficient?

End the cowardice, got it. What cowardice was that again?
    1. I'm glad some of it gets through.

2. The level of sufficiency is determined through your demonstrated perspicacity in all manners of subjects, following attainment of it. (I use words like this in order to get you to open a dictionary whereby you may find other words you can use! )

3. You're cowardice is in your inability to stand behind your statements as yourself and instead you hide like a emotionally wounded child who has just been slapped for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person and as they ride away on their sisters pink bike with the streamers on the handlebars, they turn back and shout more inappropriate things.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It's a new day, still got some dew on it too!

*sabres rattle, keyboards click*
    you're like, this close [puts first and second fingers very close together] to some kind of ultimate haiku there, mate!

1. I'm glad some of it gets through.

2. The level of sufficiency is determined through your demonstrated perspicacity in all manners of subjects, following attainment of it. (I use words like this in order to get you to open a dictionary whereby you may find other words you can use! )

3. You're cowardice is in your inability to stand behind your statements as yourself and instead you hide like a emotionally wounded child who has just been slapped for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person and as they ride away on their sisters pink bike with the streamers on the handlebars, they turn back and shout more inappropriate things.

You'll have to be more specific if you want to advance my enlightenment. Come on now, don't just phone it in.

You'll have to be more specific if you want to advance my enlightenment. Come on now, don't just phone it in.
    I'm sorry Kansuke, I fear you wouldn't understand the minutia of it and it behooves me to use broader strokes with the likes of you.

Like I said, milk for babies and meat for the strong. You are simply not ready for the meat yet. Drink more milk, become strong, then you can really chew into the real work of being a better human being.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

This forum needs an enema !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    This forum needs an enema !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will Prince be doing a soundtrack for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Noob View Post
    Will Prince be doing a soundtrack for you?
    no!

TV on the Radio is way cooler for enema soundtracks, or anything really.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I'm sorry Kansuke, I fear you wouldn't understand the minutia of it and it behooves me to use broader strokes with the likes of you.

No that's ok, be specific - if you can.

No that's ok, be specific - if you can.
    You need to start picking up those books on your own there little fella.
    Daddy can't help you with everything.

I can shepherd you so far and then it's up to you to look after your own livestock.

(that's analogy by the way, feel free to look that word up too)
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You need to start picking up those books on your own there little fella.
    Daddy can't help you with everything.

I can shepherd you so far and then it's up to you to look after your own livestock.

(that's analogy by the way, feel free to look that word up too)

Are you trying to tell me that you have been full of **** this whole time and can't speak in more than generalities? Enlightened one, that is very disappointing.

Are you trying to tell me that you have been full of **** this whole time and can't speak in more than generalities? Enlightened one, that is very disappointing.
    Quite the opposite.

It is very clear that you are of a diminished mental capacity. And I only have so much time that I can alot to you. Seeing as you aren't a primary concern, I try to keep it simple even if you want specifics.

a)you couldn't possibly comprehend by all measures so far

b) see (a)

You're on your own for now. Please work hard. It will get better I promise!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Jamieson,

Just for the record, do you think you are having a conversation with ME

It's pretty funny, some people hate Kansuke for being him, but others apprently hate him for being me (?)
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quite the opposite.

It is very clear that you are of a diminished mental capacity. And I only have so much time that I can alot to you. Seeing as you aren't a primary concern, I try to keep it simple even if you want specifics.

Enlightened one, that is a total cop-out. Could it be that you are in fact an 'enlightened' sack of hot air pretending to be something you are not and will never be? Maybe you should STFU and travel and become truly enlightened so you can really help poor souls like me before shooting your big, superficial, transparently uninformed mouth off. Maybe the enlightened one needs to work on the enlightened one before he even begins to think he has **** to say to anyone else. Maybe the pompous, pretentious fool needs to get his own **** together and stop making himself look like an *******.