Thread: Chi Kung Question

Hybrid View

I'd suggest he try ceremonial medicine. Native American, Tibetan, Aboriginal, African, Caribbean, etc... whatever available ones he feels drawn to.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

In my humble opinion,

Seriously,

Pian cha is refer to due to intentionally "chasing Qi sensation result" and unknownly or purposely mis direct the Qi flow and the Qi flow cannot return to the proper path.

zhou huo ru mo is refer to "chasing illusion" and got stuck in a deluted conscious state and can get out.

So, both are due to training without have a clear direction or and sifu to coach one but keep thinking one knows it all or greedy to have some kind of result or energy or power to cause leading into a wrong direction.

Seriously,
    These in Chinese called Man Siu Sia Liean (blindly cultivate).

One is looking for trouble walking this path.

By the ancient Chinese standard, Most of the people todays are travelling this dangerous path. Even some so called Sifu or famous expert...master......ect are really doesnt know what is going on but misleading. Take a look at the so called Qigong or energy path teaching today, 99% is looking for enlightement, looking for energy, looking for power, looking to show off one's attaiment, become master.....etc.
    According to the ancient, those are totally mis direction.

Dao mimic nature or Cultivating the Buddha nature is about TOTALLY SURRENDER one's desire, not about those looking for and chasing around power, energy....etc.

it is just most people never get serious and train enough to get into trouble.
    Thus, if one want to do it, make sure to get a proper path.

Hope these information which I once heard could help some who is in this path.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-18-2009 at 04:07 PM.