resident evil: degeneration

a friend of mines had a few early copies of this dvd a few weeks ago, i passed on it cause i thought it was just a continuation of the ****ty movies series. but then i found out it was actually a cgi version using the game characters so i jumped on it and needless to say i was not disappointed and at the same time i was. let me explain, the thing that disappointed me was: why couldnt the movie be like this, this film blew away all three movies into nothing but cinder. in the film we have two of the games main characters throughout the series, Claire and Leon from the second game on i think, also introducing a new character angela.

Plot:
after umbrella corp. is revealed to have been making bio chemical weapons its stock plummets and it is dismantled, enter wilfarma a company that looks like the next umbrella corp. dealing in the same business, its stock begin to plummet, at the crux of this is a senator with ties to wilfarma, who comes to a city amidst massive protest, also enter Claire one of our three hero's she also part of one of the prostest groups, everything seems fine until a zombie shows up at the airport then all hell breaks loose. im not gonna go into to much plot detail as it would reveal to much so i'll leave it there.

what i liked about this cg film was it played out like a FMVv from the game and in fact it almost made you feel like you had to reach for your controller, the three leads and our villian were solid in terms of acting, the senator character was a bit to muhc for my taste. while the cg wasnt know where near advent children it was still good. i think the makers of the series should pay close attention to this film and maybe it will garner a re-invention(i hate the term reboot, its movies not a ****ing computer) of the movie, anyway gonna leep it brief, i'll give this movie, 8 out of ten for overall enjoyment. pick up a copy i think its out now,