Quote Originally Posted by Anone View Post
I never said it wasn't the "same mechanism" you dolt.. I said the example of the mechanism given by Lin in the original video is not as good/refined/skillful as the mechanism demonstrated by Pan in his clips.

And why is it that I am "defensive like a little child"? I make points. I clarify points and I ask for counterpoints. I don't metaphorically throw up my hands in despair and resort to calling other posters "childish". Look in the mirror.
Welcome to straw man territory, where you make up stuff the other person said to keep flapping your ignorant mouth. What a ****. I never said that you said it was a different mechanism...

You're defensive because you're you don't get it. If you were mature and simply making points, you'd have left long ago, after making them. You can disagree, but you'd rather argue the same thing over and over, even after 5 people tell you you're full of it. I called you childish because you are; you started with name calling from the start, never showed any evidence of skill on your own part (certainly not from what you wrote), and continue to post as though you have some great insight to share.