Quote Originally Posted by Anone View Post
anonymity spewing B.S. and not have anyone truly knowledgeable looking over your shoulders. Well, I got news for ya... we do,
The problem is that we just don't believe that you are qualified to be in the group of "truly knowledgeable" with what you have posted so far. Just show us a video and it will be crystally clear. Don't you have even one video to share with us after three decades of training? People with skill as you've claimed deserve to leave some trace in the history of martial arts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anone View Post
5) Perhaps in your shallow minds the line between master and sifu is blurred, but it is still very sharp in the minds of those who really know. And that line should remain sharp. A sifu is a teacher/father... anyone can be a sifu. You need only know more than your "tudi" (student) to be a sifu. A master is rare and special. Many decades of hard work and dedicated study, much sacrifice... something I will warrant none of you have a clue about.
Your definitions here are correct. However, have you ever noticed that most of the martial arts schools owner/instructors in U.S. call themselves "Master ..."? My point here is that this seems to be a common practice nowadays. If this is the source of your anger or disagreement, you just have to live with it.