Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ninjas!

Hybrid View

Why do I suddenly feel less inteligent after reading this post?
    -Slade-

Hello

I have studied the ninja boxing punch for quite some time now.
    are you a lime green belt or higher? u seem pretty high..
    anyways cudos on the post, if u have any questions about this style I'll be happy to correct you.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

My mate Steve's flat. I sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffer
    I have studied the ninja boxing punch
    What on Earth are you talking about!? If you mean ninjitsu then Ashida Kim's your man.

"the lion of the spirituality is the essence of the mind of the spiritual of the tiger's essence of the dragon's mind of the spiritual"

Quote Originally Posted by Wu Wei Wu
    It's a little old-skool. But a gooder.

Thanks!
    “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

Snakes on the Plane?!

Ninjas!

Last edited by rogue; 01-10-2007 at 10:59 AM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

now thats some extreme ninpo right there
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    ok, the chick crawling in the grass in the first clip was he11a cute but...

ninjas still suck
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

What about cheerleaders crashing and burning?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9b1C9iwt_g&NR
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

DM

Cool Ninjutsu!

Got your attention?
    I know that some people doubt Takamatsu's legitimacy as an inheritor of Ninjutsu but I could care less about that. The way I see it, what reason would he have to make it up? I have never heard of franchises, books, or any examples of him making money off of it. Also, most people I've come across have nothing but praise for Hatsumi's skill. But I have seen Bujinkan dojos (or at least dojos that call themselves that) that I was not impressed with. Excluding those examples which I didn’t like, I have only seen a few empty hand and weapon techniques, acrobatic feats, and fuedel era warfare skills being demonstrated by Bujinkan and other X-Kan folk. I have never seen any forms. Anyone have links or information about any? And what do you guys think of Bujinkan and the other X-Kans? Also, does anyone know of any non-X-Kan Ninjutsu (that's still around) that's legit? The only possibility I have come across is Seiko Fujita. Although he is dead, he is fairly recent (20th century). But I heard he never passed on his Ninjutsu arts (and some doubt he even had them). Maybe he passed them on in secret! (we need a ninja icon)

Seiko Fujita dead? Egads, such ignorance. Ninjas never die. They just change identities.

So does anyone have something to contribute to the topic of the thread?

whats in a ninja?

deception, stealth, knowledge of anatomy, martial skill, resources....and of course, most importanly a powerful Daimyo.

To me, the embodiment of the ninja would be the utilization of said tool.

A ninja is a Tool. You Mega Foot are a TOOL~!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!