Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMA vs. Street fighting

Hybrid View

uh....more like jr high wrestling.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

its better than what i have seen on video when it comes to street fights.

http://satanjr.com/1004/surf_crap.wmv

Ah. Now I remember why I hated Hawai'i. And Kanaks.
    SevenStar: It's hilarious seeing people's reactions when they see a big, black dude with a sword walking toward them.

Masterkiller: Especially when they're at the ATM.

WTF? How did we go from the White Haired Devil strangling and beating guys to death in a teahouse, to Mr Miyagi and Jhoon Rhee?

Ok so we saw a random crime, I'm sure the guy who got his ass kicked has a good law suit since it's all on tape. This is the kind of thing I think we all train for. To fend off thugs like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud
    Ok so we saw a random crime, I'm sure the guy who got his ass kicked has a good law suit since it's all on tape. This is the kind of thing I think we all train for. To fend off thugs like that.
    That's why you don't wander around in Hawai'i, unless you are in a group. Ewa Beach is particularly bad.

When I was stationed at Schofield Barracks, we used to go out and surf on the weekends. We were fighting the Kanaks -every- time. Having a Battalion picnic, complete with kids and wives? In they come. Provost Marshal hated it.

Unemployed thug trash. Consider the beaches (oh, and roads) to belong to them. Loathe Servicemen

Notice how the guy in black tells the Surfer to let go of his buddy (so his buddy can continue punching) or he'll break his nose? Pretty much par for the course. You will not win solo.
    SevenStar: It's hilarious seeing people's reactions when they see a big, black dude with a sword walking toward them.

Masterkiller: Especially when they're at the ATM.

WTF? How did we go from the White Haired Devil strangling and beating guys to death in a teahouse, to Mr Miyagi and Jhoon Rhee?

yea I just watched that video again I see what you mean. I guess you learn something new, I always thought those Samoans were fun loving.

Video: MMA in the street

Last edited by MasterKiller; 09-22-2006 at 03:20 PM.

Oh no i scraped my elbow! Screw the shot to the head this stings. Having been a fat kid, go tubby.
    Last edited by Mook Jong; 09-22-2006 at 08:58 PM.
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

Yeaaaa great fat kid!!!!!!! (I defend my cathegory lol)
    He popped a nice right one on the face of the slim one

this is what happens when you provoke a chubby kid.

you know when nutritionists talk about good fat and bad fat? That kid is bad fat.

as in bbbbaaaaaaaadddd fat.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Look at the fat one's face. Hes like smiling the whole time... that kids awesome.