Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Iron Crotch?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by gwa sow
    there was an article on the iron crotch guy i the mag. aparantly he can teach it to women also
    OMG, now that is a scary thought. No way I want to ever find a woman with a larger "member" than me.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Crotch training.

I know, I know... What a title!
    But I do have a topic and I thought it deserves its own thread (instead of being combined with the ongoing Iron Crotch thread).
    My first question is about Iron Crotch. I've seen the results of the training. But what is the process?
    The second is about pulling the testicles into the body (as seen in Kung Fu movies lol). In this video, the skill is identified as "Sun Sook Gung". Anyone know anything about this and what the training involves?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYLrGBrIzhQ
    Last edited by The Xia; 05-17-2007 at 09:30 PM.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    one of my mentors in SPM, told me that this will occur as a natural byproduct of the practice of Sam Bo Ging. Well, so far, I am a beginner in SPM,so as it stands,things are still status quo downsatairs. Maybe I'll practice this summer in the pool. Y'know, cold water an'all...

Here's the process

Let me clarify. Here's one Iron Crotch process. GM Tu doesn't retract. That's a different process. Now you're thinking, "hold the phone, there are different ways to do crotch training?" To quote the bard, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I have a different method, but it involves the "Got Qi?" girls.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Let me clarify. Here's one Iron Crotch process. GM Tu doesn't retract. That's a different process. Now you're thinking, "hold the phone, there are different ways to do crotch training?" To quote the bard, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    How's about learning both?
    Actually, I wonder if that's been done.

Iron Crotch?

Maul Mornie shows how its done here starting at 4:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PVHO...gJOL2hM2eM2Ax3

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    lol some people are idiots...
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    lol some people are idiots...
    Are you referring to the people that claim they call pull their testicles up inside their body at will to protect them?

Quote Originally Posted by HybridWarrior View Post
    hahaha...yup!
    glad my wing chun doesnt do that!
    You're Wing Chun doesn't do what? Groin kicks?

New article on Mel Magazine for which I was interviewed.

There are a lot of videos embedded in this

Stephen Jackson
    Jul 11

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*ne9B_S_BJ-HDSQZ0aaVtzA.jpeg[/IMG]

Inside the World of the Men Who Pull Helicopters and Cars With Their Dicks
    Behold the ancient art of ‘Iron Crotch’ and its grandmaster, Tu Jin-Sheng

Chinese Kung Fu Master Ye Hongwei is more than willing to put his balls on the line for what he believes in.
    For instance, before a crowd of gawkers, he recently swaddled his dick and nutsack in a yellow silk scarf that tethered them and a cable to a 5-ton military helicopter. Next, he placed his arms akimbo, let out a series of grunts and stepped backward until he traveled 10 meters (or roughly half the length of a bowling lane), with just his manhood doing the work .

And he has plenty of competition for the title of “strongest dick on Earth”— despite having the ability to pull a fleet of Audis with it:

In fact, several videos depicting feats of strength and endurance via male genitalia have popped up over the past few years.
    There’s Wei Yaobin, who can smash his nuts with a brick, no problem:

And the nether regions of some old-school Shaolin monks, from which at least one other human being can hang:

While the feats may seem like hoaxes, the practitioners claim their mighty dick strength is due to an esoteric form of Qi Gong, a Chinese system of breathing, exercise and movement designed to improve energy flow in one’s body, called “Iron Crotch Kung Fu.”
    “Iron Crotch is an odd martial art as it’s more of a body hardening skill, like being able to break boards over your head,” explains Gene Ching, publisher of Kung Fu magazine. Body hardening itself is a practice found within Shaolin Kung Fu in which daily exercises are practiced with the aim to toughen body tissue, thereby making parts of the body better able to withstand pain and pressure. The idea is that repeated impact to certain areas of the body will gradually help them to to sustain heavier blows. Along these lines, there’s also “Iron Palm,” “Steel Jacket” (aka “Iron Stomach”) and even “Iron Neck.”

Ching, however, says these exercises are more of a “byproduct than a means to an end,” and that many of the benefits of Iron [Body Part] come from the discipline it takes to harden the body as opposed to the stunts themselves. In the case of the genitals, this hardening of another sort allows men to withstand full-force kicks to the nuts without batting an eye. It also allegedly ups your sex game by an order of magnitude — supposedly increasing fertility, testosterone and ***** size (length and girth!) as well as curing erectile dysfunction.
    Iron Crotch legend Grandmaster Tu Jin-Sheng has been teaching the discipline for more than 40 years and once successfully pulled an 8,000-pound airplane more than 10 feet with his *****. Students of all ages learn a variety of qi gong and kung fu techniques at his L.A. headquarters, though Iron Crotch is what he’s best known for.

“Anyone can hang weights with their *****, but without the correct guidance and breathing techniques, the risk of injury is very high,” says Grandmaster Tu, whom I track down via email while he’s teaching Iron Crotch in Asia. “Many ‘Masters’ perform public stunts, showing off their Iron Crotch like a party trick, but they don’t have the slightest knowledge of the correct techniques.”
    I ask him whether Ye Hongwei (the helicopter guy) was one of his students, and he says he wasn’t. But he adds that many of the estimated 10,000-plus people he’s taught directly are capable of performing such “stunts.” For the record, however, his training program only consists of hanging cylindrical weights from one’s unmentionables. He also stresses that he teaches Iron Crotch for the proposed health benefits, not for spectacle’s sake. (Beyond the increased ***** size and virility, Grandmaster Tu claims Iron Crotch is a “penile panacea” that can reduce the effects of old age, increase energy, improve muscle and bone strength, unclog arteries, reduce cholesterol and prevent diabetes, allergies and ear problems.)
    “Crotch training isn’t just about how much weight you can hang,” Grandmaster Tu explains. “It must be paired with qi gong training to reach optimal results. And it’s very crucial to learn qi gong with the right master. Learning inadequate ways to practice qi gong can actually disrupt the way qi flows in our meridians, which will eventually lead to health problems.”
    But like, how is this possible?
    And more importantly: How can these guys be sure they won’t rip their dicks off?
    “Simply put, the pelvic floor muscles and testicles are among the first to be strengthened [via weight hanging] when practicing Iron Crotch, and when these are strengthened to a degree, stunts like these can be pulled off,” Grandmaster Tu maintains.
    Grandmaster Tu has a degree in martial arts from the elite National Taiwan Normal University and a master’s in Chinese medicine. He draws upon ancient Taoist and Buddhist traditions along with principles of Chinese medicine in order to develop his Iron Crotch program. (Iron Crotch has roots in ancient Taoist traditions and with 5th century Shaolin Monks.)
    Beginners start with lighter weights — between three and five pounds — and work their way up as they develop their practice. At least one student, “Jorge,” claims in the testimonial section of Grandmaster Tu’s website that within three years he was able to lift 323 pounds with his undercarriage — among numerous other amazing feats [sic throughout]:
    “Besides the incredible fact that my genitals can lift hundreds of pounds, I am enjoying a strong, youthful body capable of feats that were unachievable in younger years. I am having a progressive experience of an iron body that can withstand hits with hard objects and aging has slowed down.
    “Regarding health, I have noticed that staying healthy has become more and more normal and that if the body has some symptoms of disease it can recover with greater speed.
    “I encourage men (and women) to explore this practice with the guidance of an expert like Master Tu. Its potential as preventive medicine and physical fitness development is outstanding. The human genitals are reservoirs of extraordinary power and Iron Crotch has the key to access it.”
    For a Western perspective, I reach out to sexologist Paul Nelson of Franktalk.org, an online forum for men suffering from ED, and president of the Erectile Dysfunction Foundation. He tells me that weight hanging is “rampant” in the *****-enlargement world, and that he does believe modest stretching and massaging of the ***** can improve blood flow, which can help someone with ED. “If there’s trauma or an unnatural state of extended times when there’s no blood flow, massaging will manually force blood into the *****,” he explains. “For men with ED, they’re usually not getting nocturnal erections or even any ‘chubbies’ throughout the day [so any additional blood flow to the area is beneficial].”
    But, he continues, from a fertility standpoint: “There’s nothing to support the idea that there’s a correlation between longer *****es, harder erections, etc. and quality of sperm.”
    As for the risks associated with hanging large weights from one’s ***** (or using it to pull aircraft), he was even less forgiving. “Where do I begin? Snapped nerves, ruptured pelvic floor muscles, torn tunica albuginea [the interior sheath that helps create erections], torn cavernosa [the blood-filled part of the *****], strangulation of the glans [the head] of the *****, innumerable torn tendons, ligaments and connective tissue. Plus, the ***** is anchored to the anus. Who wants to find out how bad that could get?”
    The U.S. Marines removed body hardening from its martial arts program in 2011 “due to its limited effectiveness and tendency to cause injury when improperly conducted.” (It’s unclear if these hardening exercises included towing tanks and other multi-ton artillery with the dicks of recruits.)
    Grandmaster Tu acknowledges Western skepticism of Iron Crotch, especially because of the “stigma” surrounding topics that have to do with genitalia, “but after having taught for over 40 years, the results that students have obtained are irrefutable.”
    Still, there’s an old American proverb that seems particularly apt: Don’t try this at home.

Stephen Jackson is a writer living and working in San Francisco.
    The Iron Crotch of GM Tu Jin-Sheng
    Iron Crotch?
    Gene Ching & Iron Crotch
    There are more Iron Crotch threads I could copy this to, but it would be overkill.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

KFTC Day 2017: Ye Wei

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Slightly OT

I had to post this somewhere on this forum. I just had to.

Chinese boy has 70 magnetic balls surgically removed after inserting them into his *****

Doctors perform two-hour procedure on 11-year-old, who had complained of pains in belly after inserting 5mm balls
    Hospital says it sees two or three such cases a year, involving objects including electric wires and ear scoops
    Alice Yan
    Published: 2:50pm, 28 Mar, 2019

The boy admitted inserting the balls when X-rays showed a shadow in his bladder. Photo: Guancha

Doctors in southeastern China have performed surgery to remove 70 magnetic balls from an 11-year-old boy after he inserted them into his ***** out of curiosity.
    The unnamed boy was taken to Zhejiang University’s School of Medicine Affiliated Children’s Hospital on Sunday night after he complained of pains in his belly, the Hangzhou-based City Express reported.
    After X-ray images showed a shadow in his bladder, the boy admitted what he had done.
    The 70 balls, each with a diameter of 5mm, were retrieved from his bladder in a minimally invasive operation lasting two hours.

A surgeon at the hospital said the last few balls were pulled out in one line. Photo: Guancha

“The balls stick to each other and it’s difficult to remove them as a whole lump, so at the beginning we could only pick up two or three at a time,” Tao Chang, a surgeon at the hospital, was quoted as saying.
    “After we had taken out around 50 balls, the remaining ones formed a line and we took those out in one go.”
    Magnetic balls are popular among children and a pack of about 200 can be bought online for under US$10.
    But incidents such as this have prompted doctors to warn parents against buying them as a toy for their children.

Doctors perform a minimally invasive operation on the boy. Photo: Guancha

Tao said that doctors at the hospital encountered two or three similar cases per year, with the boys tending to be aged between 10 and 15 and the inserted items including electric wires, needles and, in one case, an 8cm ear scoop.
    He said that a boy’s ***** could allow an object with a diameter of up to 7-8mm to pass through it.
    How Chinese doctor removed magnets from boy’s stomach
    In July, doctors in Zhumadian, in central China’s Henan province, removed a 40cm headphone wire from an 18-year-old boy, Dahe Daily reported. The patient was quoted as saying he had inserted it into his ***** a year earlier and, although it was painful, he was too embarrassed to tell his family.
    A 13-year-old in Harbin, in Heilongjiang in the country’s northeast, had to have surgery last year to remove a 10cm electric wire from his *****. Doctors found the wire knotted in his bladder, a local television station reported.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Iron Crotch. It's not just for qigong anymore.

Holy roller! Hindu monk pulls a van along with his ***** as hundreds of thousands gather for religious festival in India
    Annual Magh Mela festival began on January 2 in India and will see hundreds of thousands of Hindus gather
    Festival lasts 45 days and sees worshipers bathe in the waters of Sangam on appointed dates
    Gathering attracts sadhus - Hindu or Jainist holy men - who are often naked in accordance with their beliefs
    One was photographed performing a bizarre feat of strength as he pulled around a truck with his genitals
    By CHRIS PLEASANCE FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 12:30 EST, 3 January 2018 | UPDATED: 12:51 EST, 3 January 2018

Anyone who has been to a festival will have seen some astonishing sights, but perhaps none as eye-opening as this holy man at a Hindu religious festival in India.

The sadhu - a holy man following the Hindu or Jainist tradition - was photographed performing a bizarre feat of strength as he pulled a truck around using only his *****.

He was spotted in Allahabad, in northern India, where hundreds of thousands of Hindus are gathering for the annual Magh Mela festival which began on January 2.

A sadhu - a Hindu or Jainist holy man - performs a bizarre feat of strength to prove his spirituality during the annual Magh Mela festival in northern India

Sadhus reject early pleasures in pursuit of spiritual enlightenment and as such often shun wearing clothes altogether. They are known for performing strange or impressive feats of mental and physical strength

The 45 day event sees worshipers bathe in the waters of Sangam, the confluence of the holy Ganges, Yamuna and Saraswati rivers, on appointed dates.

Sadhus are wandering holy men who have rejected earthly comforts in search of spiritual enlightenment in the hopes of breaking the cycle of reincarnation, a major tenet of Hinduism.

As such they own no possession and opt for only modest clothes, or in some cases decided to live naked, relying on the kindness of strangers to provide for them wherever they go.

Often sadhus will perform feats of physical or mental strength as a display of their spirituality and mastery of yoga techniques, as the majority of them are also yogis.

Sometimes this involves lifting or carrying objects with the *****, though many other demonstrations take place.

For example Radhey Shyam Prajapati holds the Guinness World Record for the longest time stood motionless, at 8 hours, 5 minutes and 5 seconds, while Rajikumar Chakraborty did a static wall sit for 11 hours and 5 minutes.

Magh Mela takes place every year in Allahabad when people bathe in the water of the Sangam, the confluence of the holy rivers of Ganges and Yamuna

A sadhu offers prayers after taking a ritual swim in the waters of Sangam during the first day of the Magh Mela festival

In total the festival last for 45 days and involves bathing in the rivers at appointed times on specific days
    'Sadhus reject early pleasures in pursuit of spiritual enlightenment'
    They also smoke a lot of pot. It's where we get the term 'ganga' as in the Indian name of the Ganges river.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips