Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New 9-11 developments!

That's what you've got? Well, I sure am glad youtube has the answers to all the world's mysteries. But hey, what would I know? According to you, I'm in on it.

Sorry, dude... I can't fix crazy.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    But hey, what would I know? According to you, I'm in on it.

Sorry, dude... I can't fix crazy.
    it's crazy to think that everyone working for the military or the governments would even be aware of what is going on.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    ah monday morning... back to killing some time with douchbag.

Sorry, I just wanted to make you look more stupid than you actually are. No, easy task, I must say....LOL
    yes quotations are a hard thing to understand, next time i'll "dumb it down" for you.

thanks for fetching those links... good boy... you want a treat? yes wag your tail like the good dog you are.
    Anyways i skimmed through them and can honestly say that i wasn't downing said style. I was expessing my opinion that I don't believe in internal types of MA's. My opinion, sorry if you don't like it. I'm sure 'said style' has plenty of great stuff in it.
    and if this is all you can come up with in "proof" it's a sad little soldier.
    That would be because you practice all MAs?
    yep...nothing wrong with that in my book.
    That is not possible because I was the first one to "admit" that you were clueless about Chow Gar! LOL
    wow you know i need to make me one of those folders you have for copy and paste. Again I've never stated anything about 'said art' I stated that my opinion of internal types (because there are more than one style out there) is that they do not exist in the fact that it's all one thing not 2 different fronts as you continue to promote in external/internal. (if you do not like my opinion sorry again.)
    Yet, you claimed in the above link that Its internal methodologies did not exist!!!!

Besides, how can you judge the art I do when you are totally and hopelessly clueless about it. That means no one expects you to judge it!!!
    again repeat of above statement. I was not slandering your freakin style can you not get that???? are you that fu(king dumb as to not understand a sentence. yes yes you are what was i thinking.
    Hey, they can practice what they wish all they want. I got no beef with that. My beef with them relates to their criticizing kung fu methodologies that they are not familiar with. Understand what I just said and you will be enlightened!
    lol this is a laughable statement. you got no beef??? really. dude your whole life is an issue. throw in your zen statement and blam we got what you just wrote a drivel, half a$$ statement. here let me clear the air.

The problem is that you assault people on here for studying other MA's, and that you do have a 'beef' with them. when you say "kung fu methodologies" when in fact not just kung fu has these "methodologies" there are many different systems and arts that practice the same things. If you say this is not true then you are truly lost in your world of seclusion. BLAM you need the light bulb switch above your head??? So for you to just claim ownership over said topics is farce. And for you to claim that no one else from any other system or art does not have said "methodologies" then is totally relinquish understanding of the total spectrum. The world is to big for you to just claim that a certain group of people have acquired only this knowledge. Mr. carpetbagger you truely are a douchbag tool.
    I guess that is why nothing has "come back" on me yet!
    Time my dear tool... time.

Ah what a wonderful day it is. peace.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    it's crazy to think that everyone working for the military or the governments would even be aware of what is going on.
    Yup.... you've got this one all figured out. Google.. unearthing evil global conspiracies since whenever.

I'm kind of like Dragon now... this is just a time killer.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    ah monday morning...
    I see that you are back for more punishment, I see....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
    back to killing some time with douchbag.
    Ok, have it your way. I see that you are back to get killed, douchbag! ....Actually, that does have a better ring to it. Thank you.

yes quotations are a hard thing to understand,
    If you say so. However, when you figure the "art" of quotations out, then come and ask me to explain some simple TCMA concepts to you. Who knows, perhaps your knucklehead brain will absorb some of the simpler concepts....?

next time i'll "dumb it down" for you.
    If anyone can "dumb" something down, then it will be you.....LOL

thanks for fetching those links...
    You are welcome.

good boy... you want a treat?
    No, thank you. Showing you to be a liar and making you look an idiot, is enough a treat for me.

yes wag your tail like the good dog you are.
    That is not my tail, that is my middle finger....LOL

Anyways i skimmed through them and can honestly say that i wasn't downing said style.
    Of course you were, but you couldn't manage to down it credibly because you were and are totally clueless of its methodology.

I was expessing my opinion that I don't believe in internal types of MA's. My opinion, sorry if you don't like it.
    Your opinion is worth Jack Sh!t as you have no experience in Internal kung fu!

I'm sure 'said style' has plenty of great stuff in it.
    Yes it has but you are clueless to it because the major part of the "great stuff" is linked to its internal practice!

and if this is all you can come up with in "proof"
    It is enough proof to show you to be the liar you are, as well as demonstrate your stupidity. That is good enough for me...

it's a sad little soldier.
    Please keep Drake out of this...

yep...nothing wrong with that in my book.
    Right now your book is not looking like a "best seller"! LOL

wow you know i need to make me one of those folders you have for copy and paste.
    You need a lot more than that....LOL

Again I've never stated anything about 'said art' I stated that my opinion of internal types (because there are more than one style out there) is that they do not exist in the fact that it's all one thing not 2 different fronts as you continue to promote in external/internal.
    I was discussing Internal methodologies within Chow Gar and you came in and made your clueless comments. Also pay attention to what you said in your last paragraph.

It seems that you have attended the Sanjuro ronin school of lying....

(if you do not like my opinion sorry again.)
    Your opinion does not hold any weight because it is coming from a clueless perspective.....

I was not slandering your freakin style can you not get that???? are you that fu(king dumb as to not understand a sentence.
    You were and you were an idiot to do so because you have no experience in Internal kung fu. So go and hug your punch bag and lift some weights.....

yes yes you are what was i thinking.
    I don't care what you were thinking but as long as you managed to go through the process of thinking then I am happy for you. It is like "one small step for man and one giant leap for knuckleheads"!

CONGRATULATIONS! LOL

lol this is a laughable statement. you got no beef???
    Well, to be honest, i got some beef in my fridge, for later. I would invite you but you are far, far away in knucklehead land, so that is not possible. I will think of you though when I am eating it....LOL

really. dude your whole life is an issue. throw in your zen statement and blam we got what you just wrote a drivel, half a$$ statement. here let me clear the air.

The problem is that you assault people on here for studying other MA's, and that you do have a 'beef' with them. when you say "kung fu methodologies" when in fact not just kung fu has these "methodologies" there are many different systems and arts that practice the same things. If you say this is not true then you are truly lost in your world of seclusion. BLAM you need the light bulb switch above your head??? So for you to just claim ownership over said topics is farce. And for you to claim that no one else from any other system or art does not have said "methodologies" then is totally relinquish understanding of the total spectrum. The world is to big for you to just claim that a certain group of people have acquired only this knowledge. Mr. carpetbagger you truely are a douchbag tool.
    You have misunderstood me, but hey I am enjoying wiping the floor of this forum with your owned butt, so do carry on....LOL

Time my dear tool... time.
    LOL...now you are having a coversation with your d!ck? LOL
    Your d!ck must be your only friend in the world....LOL
    Anyway, say hello to your "dear tool" for me....LOL

You know, you and your tool should go out together and find some women. That way you will have a life and not troll forums such as this one....LOL

Ah what a wonderful day it is. peace.
    Thanks to you, I have had a great start to my day already.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-22-2010 at 08:00 AM.

well i can see comprehension is off the schedule for today. So i'll just revert back to persistants in a manner you are a custom to.

I scanned most of what you wrote but then again its the same crap over and over. You are the most unoriginal person I've ever met, ever. I make fun of Uki sometimes and don't agree with him but at least he's original in certain aspects. I'm not going to waste your or my time arguing in long winded paragraphs. I'm going to revert to the Kansuke method.

Fu(k you, you are a nazi, 2 year closet master that has no skills what so ever besides mouthboxing slurring that drivels out of your mouth.

wiping the floor with me...lol
    You can wipe your mouth now cause i just pulled my D!ck out of it.

p.s. and if you think others read this crap between you and me, then you really are clueless about the perspective of other people.
    and yes it is a wonderful day. killl some time at work with your dumb a$$, not to bad actually
    Last edited by Dragonzbane76; 02-22-2010 at 09:06 AM.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    Fu(k you, you are a nazi, 2 year closet master that has no skills what so ever besides mouthboxing slurring that drivels out of your mouth.
    ahhhh... the true self emerges!!
    if you think others read this crap between you and me, then you really are clueless about the perspective of other people.
    LOL

ahhhh... the true self emerges!!
    you know i've tried to understand poor Mr. Hw8 but it comes to a point were it's hopeless. So i'll do like most everyone else around here and just spout derogatory comments when i'm around him, seems to work. Oh well. after all he's just entertainment that's all.

LOL
    of course uki there is the equation of you. And that equation is unique unto itself, your the only one to probably read our rants.

hum... unique... something Mr. carpetbagger could use a little of.