Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Burning Palm System

Why do we still "hold a grudge"?

First of all, one of our training brothers mentioned a FACT, ie that our late teacher taught a CHOY LAY FUT form called "white tiger" - the Doo Wai loser patrol acted like you guys own all rights to the f-in name

Then your senile wind bag teacher gets on and insults our late teacher. I have NO DOUBT in my mind that when Chan Tai-San was alive he would have beat the living tar out of Doo Wai and made him cry like a school girl.

The lunatics on your sad excuse for a board went on for months, pretending to be me, Chris and Mike... it's f-in amazing to see you guys talk to yourselves for months

Really, you should (1) keep the old man off the internet, he's an embarassment and (2) not talk trash about people who might show up and call you on your stupid crap.....

It's also amazing that the only way Doo Wai seemed to have a "change of heart" was when I called him directly and told him if he continued I'd show up to have a "heart to heart" face to face with him

So don't act like you're some delicate flower who got trounced on by the big bad Lama Pai crew, YOU STARTED IT
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    oh cmon we were just planning on ransacking your office tieing you up and shooting a staple gun at you lol
    shhhhh!.....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    but you see, that is simple, direct and logical

he wants to play games, because clearly he is NOT a doctor in Beirut

Isn't it like 3am in Lebanon right now?

The Dr. seems to be up all night long posting away....

I hope he's not too sleepy to treat his patients.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Why do we still "hold a grudge"?

First of all, one of our training brothers mentioned a FACT, ie that our late teacher taught a CHOY LAY FUT form called "white tiger" - the Doo Wai loser patrol acted like you guys own all rights to the f-in name

Then your senile wind bag teacher gets on and insults our late teacher. I have NO DOUBT in my mind that when Chan Tai-San was alive he would have beat the living tar out of Doo Wai and made him cry like a school girl.

The lunatics on your sad excuse for a board went on for months, pretending to be me, Chris and Mike... it's f-in amazing to see you guys talk to yourselves for months

Really, you should (1) keep the old man off the internet, he's an embarassment and (2) not talk trash about people who might show up and call you on your stupid crap.....

It's also amazing that the only way Doo Wai seemed to have a "change of heart" was when I called him directly and told him if he continued I'd show up to have a "heart to heart" face to face with him

So don't act like you're some delicate flower who got trounced on by the big bad Lama Pai crew, YOU STARTED IT
    Continue holding your grudge till the end of your life...Just email your Lebanese friend....I really pity you Mr Ross.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post

Its 3:10 am precisely...just waited so long today because want to see where this will end for today.

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

go to bed!!

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Dr Harut, Dont waste your time with Ross he is a teacher?? of MMA in NY has little or no skill from what I have observed on his clips he has posted. And is eat up with envy. You are wasting your time. He wont call or anyof that stuff. KC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Dr Harut, Dont waste your time with Ross he is a teacher?? of MMA in NY has little or no skill from what I have observed on his clips he has posted. And is eat up with envy. You are wasting your time. He wont call or anyof that stuff. KC
    you cant say some one has no skill yet offer no evidence of your own

sorry old boy fail again
    haw hee haw haw hee haw

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

WoW! Another little 7hr nap and no one waited for me again!

I don't need to fly to Beirut for you to answer a simple question as to what sub-specialty you are;
    He is the Doctor of PAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Lk is a master of the Burning Palm system that friction he generates with , well you know, that is what we are talking about right. KC
    Uhh!.....that would be MY system.....it is called Hairy Palm Chi Kung you may recall!

And I haven't licensed him to use it! If he attempts to try it without proper instruction, he could go blind!.... i mean.....!

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post

he'd Family Practice - it's not like you need to be awake to do that most of the time anyway...

LMFAO at both of these clowns

The only thing the "doctor" has over kwaichang is that they actually POST their stuff to view

then again, Kwaichang might be the smarter one, with him we can only imagine how bad he is
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

LMFAO at both of these clowns

The only thing the "doctor" has over kwaichang is that they actually POST their stuff to view
    I've noticed that SD does tend to go a little Scientology on you whenever anything surfaces of their stuff...BFP and SD - two sides of the same sad, sad coin...

I think some photoshopping of Sin The and Doo Wai meeting to discuss things is in order...

then again, Kwaichang might be the smarter one, with him we can only imagine how bad he is
    we know he jumps kinda cutsy-like...

let's go to the video tape!

or at least the next best thing:

so, I've compiled a few quotes from the originally linked-to advert, and would like to take this opportunity to put some questions, in all seriousness, to the original poster, lungyuil, in regards to some of the claims it makes:

1) "Burning Palm System...is also a complete fighting system that develops an Internal Springy Force that can leave an imprint of your hand on your opponents body that can cause trauma and internal bleeding."
    please provide evidence that application of this technique specifically causes "internal bleeding" (it used to be "seriously internal bleeding", but I notice that you changed that, LOL); what was the situation under which it was demonstrated that BPS enabled a practitioner to cause internal bleeding by its use? how was this demonstrated to you specifically that this could occurr?

2) The Burning Palm System can create an internal energy that can heal by placing a palm on a person
    that is a very broad statement: define "heal"; also, heal what? anything? what documented evidence do you have to provide that BPS has been the causal factor in any single case of healing? and since you are advocating healing, like any modality, it must have indications / contraindications; could you provide a brief list of each? also, as a practitioner of BPS, how would one know when use of this modality was appropriate, and when one ought to refer a patient to a different practitioner - the idea is that if you are proposing to treat the public, then you should know what is the appropriate scope of ones practice - how does the BPS system teach someone to appropriately screen potential clients?

3) at higher levels the practitioner can send healing energy from a distance and also read a person's illlness from placing the hand on, or scanning, the sick patient.
    again, what documented evidence do you have that substantiates this claim? in what specific cases has so-called "distance healing" been demonstrated by a BPS practitioner? also, what documented evidence do you have that substantiates that one can "scan" a patient and make a correct diagnosis? and this could be from either a biomedical or a TCM perspective - meaning that your scanning correlates with the diagnosis made by a qualified practitioner of any given system, who arrives at their diagnosis by means previously demonstrated as reliable; or, does BPS use its own system of illness classification / diagnosis? if so, to what degree are its measures relative subjective or objective?

4) Even massage therapists can increase their energy awareness for better treatments with the Burning Palm skill.
    this statement suggests that there are massage therapists who have used BPS on their clients, who have reported to them that as a result of this, the treatments were better than those given without use of the skill; is this the case? have you had an LMT's report this (otherwise, it's pure conjecture)?

I am asking these questions, in full seriousness, because you are making claims as to the efficacy of BPS, claims that training it gives the individual specific skills; logically, it follows that you have direct experience of this, and, more importantly, that these skills are documented and independently verifiable, since you are expecting the general public to believe what you are telling them - after all, you ARE marketing a product, and truth in advertising is something that the consumer has a right to expect; moreover, you are claiming health benefits not only for the practitioner, but for his / her clients / patients, meaning that you are claiming clinical efficacy for BPS - ethically, it is your duty to provide reliable and valid evidence as to the truth of your claims of diagnosis and healing;

thank you in advance for your time and attention; BTW, if you are unable to answer any of these questions, you may ask Gary to do so, that would be fine;

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I have heard that the same chi-gung that is used for some versions of iron palm are the same ones used for ch'i-gung healing. Energy is energy, intent is what changes it...well, according to theory. Has any of it been "proven?"
    dunno. Ask Randi...and taai Gihk Yan.
    I still want to hear what Dale's take on this whole thing is.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    I have heard that the same chi-gung that is used for some versions of iron palm are the same ones used for ch'i-gung healing. Energy is energy, intent is what changes it...well, according to theory. Has any of it been "proven?"
    dunno. Ask Randi...and taai Gihk Yan.
    I still want to hear what Dale's take on this whole thing is.
    good point - here it is: in my personal experience with the specific qigong I have practiced, I have observed that I can do similar moves with differing intent and get different internal responses (nothing magical, I'm talking physiological responses); alternately, I have seen, in varying systems, similar moves done martially or non-martially, and have observed some similarities in how these change given the context - like the difference between doing palm to trunk percussion when training "iron shirt" versus doing it for purely health-related activity;

as far as proof: when one does something for oneself, I believe that one can suspend the burden of proof insofar as what one might find in an evidence-based study, because ultimately, it's what happens to one subjectively that matters - the issue of reproducibility is really not of particular concern, because one is doing it for oneself; the line, IMPO, is when one starts to advocate generalizability - that is, technique "a" will have the same (or at least reasonably similar) effect across the board, and that it can be reliably reproduced over time; and that suggests that it "works", in the sense that it achieves the outcome it purports to; in the case of qigong, this can be very tricky to ascertain, because of the wide variety of ways of doing even just one move, and also what's important is operator skill: an MD needs skill to decide what drug to give you, when, how often, in what dosage, when to discontinue, etc. - all this requires knowledge; however, the actual physical delivery of the pill is not skill-based; w/qigong or any hands on healing, there is moment-to-moment adjustment going on, and the operator's skill level in this regard is critical; as such, these modalities become highly subjective, not only for the operator, but for the client, and a host of extraneous factors come into play which can impact the pure delivery of the modality; personally, i've done a great deal of experimentation with how to deliver treatment in a way that factors out a lot of the interpersonal stuff, in a way that demonstrates clearly to the patient that what we did worked (it requires a lot of testing / retesting and getting the patient to clearly articulate what they feel / how much they can move before and after, so it's crystal clear in their mind that a given manuever "worked" - but it takes a lot of vigilance, and you have to avoid the trap of feeling too pleased about yourself when you suceed - you have to put it squarely on the patient that they are fundamentally responsible for achieving and maintaining their health, that you as the practitioner should not be important in their mind - this helps to decrease dependancy a great deal; of course, lot's of hands-on "healers" thrive on this co-dependent situation, which is frankly unethical but all too common amongst licensed and unlicensed providers alike...)

anyway, I would like to hear Dale's side as well, but more importantly, from lungyuil...